Here is the list of equipment needed for the experiments:
- At least three (3) pairs of large colorless medical semi-transparent LATEX rubber gloves (sizes XXL, XL, or L). Nitrile gloves are NOT suitable! Vinyl gloves are NOT suitable! Gloves must be made out of LATEX rubber! (Available from pharmacies.)
- One (1) roll of transparent and strong office tape.
- One (1) pair of sharp scissors of at least medium size.
- At least four (4) sheets of A4 or larger size millimeter (1mm) graphing paper. (If not available, can be printed using attached PDF.)
- Three (3) rulers, one (1) of which is at least 30 cm long.
- One (1) flexible measuring tape with a length of at least one meter (1m).
- One (1) extra-fine point universal surface marker. (For example an extra-fine point permanent marker or CD/DVD marker.)
In case of questions about equipment list contact email@example.com
Examples of equipment: